- All audience must:
- Stay home if not feeling well or have exhibited symptoms of COVID19 in the past 10 days.
- Stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- Wash hands as often as possible and use hand sanitizing stations where available. Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
Audience Vaccination Requirements for Outdoor Performances
Local, state, and CDC guidelines state that they do not require the audience to be fully vaccinated to attend an outdoor performance.
Audience Vaccination Requirements for Indoor Performances
In compliance with New York City’s vaccine mandate for indoor entertainment, all audience entering the venue must present proof of a COVID-19 vaccination authorized by the FDA and/or World Health Organization, “WHO” for emergency use, with the final dose of their vaccine administered at least 14 days before entry. Methods of showing proof of vaccination include:
- Hard copy or photo of the vaccination cards along with a valid photo ID
- NY State’s Excelsior Pass. For more details, visit: https://epass.ny.gov with a valid photo ID.
- Health Pass by CLEAR to confirm identity and vaccination status by downloading the free CLEAR app. For more details visit https://www.clearme.com/healthpass
- Performa will consider on an individual basis, requests for reasonable accommodation to the vaccination requirement for individuals that are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical reason or deeply held religious beliefs.
- Audiences who need an accommodation for a medical or religious reason must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 7 days in advance. Requests will be evaluated and honored on a case by case basis.
- Audience members who receive a medical or religious accommodation must receive a Molecular PCR COVID Test 72 hours prior to the performance or an Antigen Rapid COVID Test 6 hours prior to the performance. All results must be received and provided to enter the performance.
Audience PPE Requirements for Performances
Out of an abundance of caution, all audience members must wear appropriate face coverings in accordance with current CDC recommendations and guidelines. Performa realizes that they are not able to control the requirement of masks for audience members who have not made reservations in advance and are walk-up attendees for outdoor performances.
The following masks are deemed acceptable for audience members.
- New disposable surgical masks. Additional ones will be made available to all people accessing the venue who may need a mask.
- Audience members may wear their own masks.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with holes/filters/breathing valves and makeshift masks are not acceptable. If an audience member is wearing one of these masks they will be asked to change into a disposable surgical mask provided by Performa.
- Masks must completely cover the mouth and nose.
- Masks must be replaced if wet or soiled.
- Performa can provide clear face masks for staff to use, should someone need to read lips during interactions.
- Performa reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the premises who does not comply with these procedures.
On-Site Audience Signage & Information
- No paper documents will be shared with the audience.
- QR Codes will be available on-site for the programs.